The Erlbesitzer Andrä Untersteiner was in 1775 in possession of one eighth of the Steghof, an eighth he bought from Michl Amrain (Hanser). In 1830 he bought another quarter of Ignaz Kargruber, whose father Sebastian had bought the quarter from Johann Harm (Lance), originating from Bartl Amrain. This half Steghof took over the son Georg Untersteiner, whose son Thomas inherited the farm. This handed over the whole property at his death in 1949 the son Johann who married in 1954 with Theresia Taschler von Außermair.

Today this part is owned by his son Franz Untersteiner


  • Facebook Reflection
  • Twitter Reflection
  • Trip Advisor App Icon

Stegen 4

39030 St. Martin - Gsiesertal




We Accept  € 

(No Credit Cards)

Follow Us

TEL: +39 3463305898  


© 2018 by Stegerhof created with