The Erlbesitzer Andrä Untersteiner was in 1775 in possession of one eighth of the Steghof, an eighth he bought from Michl Amrain (Hanser). In 1830 he bought another quarter of Ignaz Kargruber, whose father Sebastian had bought the quarter from Johann Harm (Lance), originating from Bartl Amrain. This half Steghof took over the son Georg Untersteiner, whose son Thomas inherited the farm. This handed over the whole property at his death in 1949 the son Johann who married in 1954 with Theresia Taschler von Außermair.
Today this part is owned by his son Franz Untersteiner